Lateral tanks under the deck
- Eliminates partial totes of material and resulting waste
- Selective material storage on deck (bring the color or beads you need.)
- Huge increase in material capacity within work zones
- Instantaneous loading of additional material without the use of forklifts and large staging area
Inline pump configuration VS triangle or 5 plex designs
- Allows for super easy access to each pump leg to change or fix packings etc.
Canopy above material deck
- Protection from the elements
- Provides a place for hanging glycol heaters which allows you to heat next load while you stripe out your current load.
One burner vs 3-4
- Far fewer wires and associated controls and amperage draw
One glycol pump vs 4-6
- Far less clutter, plumbing, and associated maintenance
Granco Pumps that pressure feed high-pressure pumps
- 360° of access to high-pressure pumps at waist level
- High-pressure pumps not used for heating. High pressure pumps on other trucks used to recirculate material for heating 70% of the time.
Instant low pressure high volume material recirculation system
- Recirculation at low pressure results in expanded pump life
- No glycol-jacketed lines
- No high pressure nozzle in your recirc lines
- Excellent gun visibility
- No cross-contamination when, not if, a high-pressure line blows
- Easy to locate a high-pressure leak.
Mixing done by pumping in tank without any moving components
- Fewer moving parts buried in resin and/or catalyst
Hog Bead Guns
- No threads for beads to gall
- Lines machined into the duck bill promote even bead distribution
- Quick assembly / disassembly
Hog Skip Timer
- Ability to change patterns with the touch of a thumbnail showing that pattern
- Continuous monitoring of pressure differential and auto-shutoff if over the adjustable “set point” prevents improper mix
Ultrasonic level sensors in bead tanks
- Data logging and bead levels monitored closely without the use of scales under the tank
- Placed at the back of the truck so as to reduce exposure to traffic along the side of the vehicle
- Gives your men the spaces and places to stay organized
Hog Blow Pan
- Enables your men to spit into a bucket without leaving the safety and comfort of the operator’s station
The Epoxy Hog represents a revolutionary way of addressing the complexities of plural component vehicles. You'll find a truck that looks and acts more like a paint truck than what you are used to.
Get the Epoxy Hog specification sheet that you can print and save to your computer for review at any time. A great tool for model comparisons and for comparing the Epoxy Hog to other manufacturer's equipment. Specification sheets contain: