HOG is a member of Sourcewell (Formally NJPA)
Sourcewell is a self-sustaining government organization which has over 40 years of dedicated service helping government, education, and nonprofit agencies operate more efficiently through a variety of solutions.
• Contact purchasing solutions that are competitively solicited nationally, offering over 400 awarded contracts.
• Technology solutions for schools are provided through a specialized division called Sourcewell Technology
• Regional programs and services to support area schools and communities, such as shared professional services and training opportunities, for their five-county service region in Minnesota.
CONTACT SOURCEWELL 888.896.3950 | sourcewell-mn.gov
Helping Governments Across the Country Buy (HGACBuy), makes the governmental procurement process more efficient by establishing competitively procured contracts for goods and services, and providing the customer service necessary to help governmental entities with their procurement goals.
Who Can Take Advantage of the HGACBuy Program?
• Municipalities, Cities, Counties and State Agencies
• Councils of Government
• Schools, School Districts, Colleges, Universities
• Hospitals, Hospital Districts
• Emergency Medical Services and Service Districts
• Volunteer Fire and Rural Fire Departments
• Prevention Districts
• Special Law Enforcement Jurisdictions
• Judicial Courts and Districts
• Emergency Communication Districts
• Utility Districts (MUDs, WCIDs, Irrigation)
• Authorities (Airport, Port, River, Water, Toll Road)
How To Participate?
To participate in HGACBuy, eligible entities execute an interlocal contract (ILC), which details the conditions, requirements and processes. HGACBuy professional staff have already prepared the specifications, and handled the procurement process for goods and services available through HGACBuy. The staff also review purchase orders to confirm that the requested services are in alignment with the contract provisions.
CONTACT HGAC 800.926.0234 | www.hgacbuy.org
Global Finance Group
Global Finance Group (formerly Global Vantage, Ltd.) was founded in 1992 as a merger between one of the most creative equipment leasing companies (Crocker Capital Burlingame) and one of the foremost international financial catalysts (Global Capital Markets). Since inception, the company has funded over $3 Billion worth in transactions. Unique to other financial firms, Global Finance Group combines the qualities of a large bank, investment group, and finance company. This combination allows us to cover entire markets in various industries.
CONTACT GLOBAL FINANCE GROUP 888.850.8015 | www.globalfinancegroup.com
At Hog, we are committed to helping you achieve your goals to purchase equipment. If you are interested in financing options, please click the 'Apply Now" button and we will help connect you to one of our worldwide financing partners.