April 16, 2019
Waterblasting Technologies Offers Thermoplastic Pre-Melting Kettles
Waterblasting Technologies is addressing the needs of line striping companies with a new line of thermoplastic pre-melting kettles. Thermoplastic line striping companies now have another option when they need high quality and competitively priced pre-melting kettles.
Available in three different capacities: 2,000 pounds, 3,000 pounds and 4,000 pounds, Waterblasting Technologies’ pre-melting kettles have features such as:
- Direct drive hydraulic agitation for blending, scraping and mixing
- Agitator motor mount and coupling system allows for removal of motor and top half of the coupler with simple removal of 2 bolts and hoses
- Manual hydraulic lever action valve for independent operation of each mixer in forward, reverse, and neutral with independent speed control
- High durable visibility temperature controls with intuitive setting controls
- Each melter is equipped with a redundant 5″ diameter analog dial thermometer with guard to monitor thermoplastic temperature
- 3″ knife gate handwheel valve for safe controlled dispensing of thermoplastic mounted opposite of feed door side
- Aluminum discharge trough to dispense material into hand applicator
- The base mounting flange of the unit is 2″ wide with multiple slotted holes for a wide range of mounting options
- Top rim is designed to prevent thermoplastic and resin from draining down the outside walls of the unit
- Rain resistant design prevents water from entering the thermoplastic tank
- Tank design incorporates carbon steel components welded together and designed to minimize tank fatigue and premature failure.
- Kettles are easily replaced from the burner housing
For more information on Waterblasting Technologies’ line of thermoplastic pre-melting kettles, call 1-772-214-1714.